An INclusivist supports the belief that people with intellectual disabilities should have the opportunity to go to college!
Goal to raise $10,000 by Dec 31! Every dollar raised creates more opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities to attend college
What is an INclusivist?
INclusivist (in:clu:si:vist): noun: a person who believes Higher Education is an opportunity that should be made available to all!
INclusivists invest in the expansion of higher education opportunities in Colorado. Colorado is one of the last states to provide college options for people with intellectual disabilities. Until 2 years ago, individuals with intellectual disabilities in Colorado did not have the option to go to college. INclusivists helped change that and continue to work to expand these options!
INclusivists create social change! When higher education options are offered:
- Students with intellectual disabilities become involved and contributing members of society
- College campuses are enriched by the added diversity in the student body
- Employers have access to a new pool of capable employees
Learn more about the work of IN!
IN! provides information to students, families, school districts and communities across Colorado to ensure college is a choice for everyone.
IN! works with The University of Northern Colorado, Arapahoe Community College and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs to provide college programs leading to recognized credentials. IN! hopes to expand to ALL colleges across Colorado!
Individuals with disabilities have an unemployment rate that more than doubles the national average. IN! works with employers to ensure our students are developing career paths and meaningful skills for their future employment.
YOUR support as an INclusivist will:
- Create college options in Colorado for individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Provide students and families a path to make their college dream a reality
- Connect students with meaningful education and employment after college
Sometimes the greatest gift you can give someone is to simply include them; your donation helps us provide college options for all!
Thank you for your generous support.